Monday, July 30, 2007

My Opinion About The Movie Entitled "The King And I"


I have watched the movie entitled “The King and I” during my IELTS class. In my opinion, the movie was interesting and entertaining although the setting of the movie was in the 19th century. The story was filled with lots of laughter, horror and romance. The movie has certainly taught me many lessons. Bravery and determination is one of the moral values that I have learnt from the main character, Anna. Her bravery and determination to travel from America to Siam to work as a royal English teacher, has impressed me. The romantic relationship between Tap Kim and Luntha has proven that nothing is stronger than the power of love. However, my favourite character is the King because he was the funniest character in the movie. I enjoyed laughing about his funny language and behavior. Besides being funny, he was a responsible and highly respected leader who only wanted to change the era of his country to a scientific era. Sadly, the story ended with the death of the King. In the nut shell, the movie was indeed interesting and I really enjoyed watching it.

No comments: