Monday, August 20, 2007

I Have A Dream

Everybody has a dream. There are some people who dream to have a huge mansion guarded by huge Dobermans and sophisticated burglar alarm. Some people dream to take a vacation at the most beautiful resort far away from the crowded city. There are even some people who dream to travel far away from earth to outer space. I have a dream too. My dream is to graduate with a first class honours degree in Physics from the top ranking university in Oceania. I want to become an excellent educator and physicist to contribute to my country.

Speaking of my country, the 50th National Day is coming soon. We have enjoyed in an independent country where technologies have improved by leaps and bounds, for 50 years. Thus, we as civic-minded Malaysian citizens, should be thankful to our national heroes who have made this world a better place for others and bring hope and light to our country when there seems to be none. They somehow give us, the young generation, to achieve the dream of experiencing the life in a peaceful, harmonious and prosperous country.

As something in return, I promise that I will try my very best to achieve my dream and become an excellent educator and physicist to contribute to my own country.

No comments: